Did you almost forget about me? I have been MIA! I have been taking a mini-blogging break, since I’ve been sick for almost a whole week now. Don’t feel too bad for me… I just had a pretty bad cold/sore throat. I am the worst sick person ever though… even just a cold will have me complaining for days and days!
I am starting to feel better now, and although am not 100% wanted to come back and say hello!
What you’ve missed:
1. My sister graduated from Penn State. WOW! Where has time gone? We had a fabulous time celebrating her graduation last weekend 🙂
2. While at PSU for graduation, we GOT TO GO ON THE FIELD AT BEAVER STADIUM! OMG! This was a huge, amazingly awesome thing for us and I cannot wait to get our pictures developed!
3. Post-sick Friday Happy Hour in Manyunk with Dave & Adam. Had to have a nice big drink after my hard week!
4. Mother’s Day Bread Pudding… o.m.g. Recipe to come very soon, but here’s a little sneak peak!
5. I learned how to ride a bike. I know, I know, did I really not know how to ride a bike? Well, no, I didn’t know… so close your mouths and stop asking! I finally learned. It was really hard but very exciting. I had a great teacher- Dave!
And what does a sick girl eat for lunch at work when she isn’t up for cooking? Today, it was Trader Joe’s Mushroom Tortelloni. I started eating these when I worked at good ol’ Trader Joe’s, and havent’ had one since!
You can pick it up at Trader Joe’s in the refrigerated section, near the hummus and dips.
Hope everyone had a great week and wonderful Mother’s Day…!
… had to throw in a new picture of Miss Stella, she’s just too cute!